[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A104D is dropping DTMF digits during IVR

whois wes whoiswes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:34:30 MST 2006

We had a similar issue pop up last week with our A104D's, and we ended
up putting the older TE410P's back in as a workaround.

We are running Asterisk 1.2.4, Zaptel 1.2.5, and the wanpipe 2.3.4
beta drivers.  only three of the 8 servers we have in production were
affected, and we are nearing our conversion to PRI, which leads me to
believe it might be something with the telco.

There is a DTMF debug utility for the A104D - you might try that and
see what happens.

http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-linux-asterisk-debugging#a104d_echo_debug

I'd be interested in hearing what you end up with, and will try to let
you know should anything develop on our end.

wes