[Asterisk-Users] point to point T hookup?

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Wed Jun 28 07:43:42 MST 2006

Assuming it is a dedicated private line p2p T1....

Assuming that 23 calls at one time is sufficient....

Install a T1 card in each server, plug the T1 in and set one end ofr
pri net, the other for pri cpe.

zaptel.conf and zapata.conf are the files you are looking for. Just
define the 23 channels as a group and dial by the group number.

Using pri will pass callerid info for you across the connection