[Asterisk-Users] transferring calls from ekiga to asterisk

don Paolo Benvenuto paolobenve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:08:31 MST 2006

I have ekiga registering to a voip provider (skypho) and receiving
        external call
        through the stun server.

        I want to redirect inconditionally all these calls to my
        asterisk
        server, but I can't understand how and what should I configure
        in
        asterisk in order to accept the redirected call.

        In asterisk console I can't see nothing when ekiga passes the
        call.

        If I turn asterisk's sip debug, I can see that the call arrives
        asterisk from 0108392222 at voip.eutelia.it (skypho provider) via
        something
        containing my external IP address, and asterisk tries to
        communicate
        with a host on my external IP address, obviously unsuccessfully,
        and in
        ekiga I get a occupied tone.

        Note that in ekiga I have an account which is in sip.conf, and
        ekiga
        registers without problems with that account to my asterisk
        server.

        However, the problem I have is how to transfer to asterisk a
        call which
        is managed with another account, specifically a external voip
        provider
        account: the call arrives to asterisk with the data of that
        external
        voip provider.

        Anyone could help me? Thank you!

--
Buon Cammino!

don Paolo Benvenuto

Vuoi sapere di più su quello che succede qui?
leggi il mio diario a http://www.chiesamissionaria.it/diario

Visita l'enciclopedia libera, dove puoi contribuire anche tu:
http://it.wikipedia.org/