[Asterisk-Users] Voip / AudioCodes MP-108 Help Needed

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Tue Jun 27 09:30:36 MST 2006

Hello,

Anyone here have experience with Audiocodes MediaPack MP-108 Gateways?

I would be willing to pay someone for advice and support with configuring my
gateways for a telemarketing project I am starting. My experience is
somewhat limited but all I want to do is make outbound calls just like I
would on normal pots lines. (That's the best way to explain it) I do not
need any special configuration nor am I going to use it for any incoming
calls. I would like to just have the gateways register and properly send
calls out and relay DTMF tones. After I get them up and running I should
have the manual read and digested by then and I will be good to go.

Anyone interested please email me off list

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing
216-334-9304

 <http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=5176697856>