[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-1.2.9.1 with Siemens HiPath 4000

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 01:22:10 MST 2006

Hi again...

normally the 0/16 is a d-channel.

check the config in the zapata.conf. You should have
some thing like this

/etc/zapata.conf
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
channel => 1-15,17-31

i don't rember exactelly but in /proc/zaptel there is
the possibility to check if the channels are in use or
not. Maybe someone else can give you a hint...

sorry but i only interconnect Asterisk and H4K using
chan_capi and i have no experience with zapata ;-(

rich