[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-1.2.9.1 with Siemens HiPath 4000

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 01:09:25 MST 2006

Hi again,

the TR6T parameter (i have german settings for my AMO
so it is TR6Q ;-)) resolved the same issue for my...
the difference is that i have an IP-trunk (using
oh323) between Asterisk and the HiPath. Have you tried
to remove the TR6T parameters...

Can you also paste the following outputs from the H4K

DISPLAY-APS:TYPE=PSGL,SP="y0*";
REGENERATE-TDCSU:PEN1=XX-XX-XX-XX; (change xx-xx-xx-xx
to the pin of the isdn trunk e.g 01-02-25-00)
DISPLAY-COT:COTNO=XX; (change XX to the cot number of
the trunk)

if the log is not to huge please paste the last 30 min
of the history file. Try to reproduce the issue after
that type:

START-HISTA:RTYPE=SEARCHB,STIME="2006-06-27/09:00",ETIME="2006-06-27/09:30";

adjust the start time and the end time in a way that
the test is in the range between STIME and ETIME...

regards rich...