[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskPT- Sucessfull routing Skype Calls to my * box. Incoming and Outgoing calls!!!

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Mon Jun 26 12:06:06 MST 2006

On Mon, June 26, 2006 20:06, Brian Capouch said:
> Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 09:39:11AM -0300, Josué Conti wrote:
>>
>>>Marco, bom dia.
>>>Essa interligação entre o Skype e Asterisk, é feito atavés de um módulo
>>>externo?
>>>É freeware?
>>>Podemos seguir com o projeto Asterisk-PT?
>>

>> English, please, folks.
>>

> Let them talk.  What's it hurt the rest of us?

It is more a question of netiquette... If you're on an English
mailinglist, you should speak English (Not attacking Josué and Marco, just
answering the question here). It is not only more productive (If you keep
to English, more people understand and can contribute to *and* profit from
the discussion), but speaking a different language not spoken by the
majority on list is generally considered akin whispering in company: not
quite rude, but also not-done...

> We have seen the wages of tortured English sometimes unleashed on the
> list.  If they're getting the job done, I say hit the "Delete" button
> and get on with your life.

You can hit the delete button for bad English too, you know!  ;-)

> If 80% of the list traffic were in foreign languages, then I would say
> we would have an issue.

Ja dat kun je wel zeggen ja... Maar goed dat Nederlanders vrij aardig
Engels praten!
 ;-)

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch