[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskPT- Sucessfull routing Skype Calls to my * box. Incoming and Outgoing calls!!!

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Jun 26 11:06:32 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 09:39:11AM -0300, Josué Conti wrote:
>
>>Marco, bom dia.
>>Essa interligação entre o Skype e Asterisk, é feito atavés de um módulo
>>externo?
>>É freeware?
>>Podemos seguir com o projeto Asterisk-PT?
>

> English, please, folks.

Let them talk.  What's it hurt the rest of us?

We have seen the wages of tortured English sometimes unleashed on the
list.  If they're getting the job done, I say hit the "Delete" button
and get on with your life.

If 80% of the list traffic were in foreign languages, then I would say
we would have an issue.

MO.

B.

believed to be clean.