[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Volume Issues

Justin Tunney jtunney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:55:48 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm using the latest 1.2 release of Asterisk and I've noticed that one of the
releases of Zaptel or Asterisk in the past few months seems to have
introduced a problem with MeetMe.  Here are the symptoms:

 - Very high volume for internal IP phone users
 - Very low volume for incoming analog callers
 - Analog callers can not hear each other in conference

This seems to happen with the 4-port and 24-port TDM cards sold by Digium.
Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Thanks!

--
Justin Tunney