[Asterisk-Users] Pickup zap issue

Fredrik von Kantzow fredrik at kantzow.net
Mon Jun 26 08:52:06 MST 2006

Hi,

As you can see in this log the problem is very new to me..

Connected to Asterisk 1.2.5 currently running on volcano (pid = 7874)
volcano*CLI> set verbose 4
Verbosity was 0 and is now 4
     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/2-1'
     -- Executing Dial("Zap/2-1", "SIP/180|60") in new stack
     -- Called 180
     -- SIP/180-d11c is ringing
     -- SIP/180-d11c answered Zap/2-1

Now everything looks good, BUT when I pickup the handset on extension
180 nothing happens as you can see in the log Asterisk notices that 180
answers but the person calling in on the ZAP interface still hears the
ringing tone, it seems that Asterisk does not bridge the call or
physically answers it on the ZAP interface.

Anybody had issues like this or could have an idea where to start
looking for the problem?

Fred