[Asterisk-Users] best hardphone for Asterisk?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 09:32:20 MST 2006

I believe all three Aastra phones(9112, 9133i, 480i)have exactly the same
handsets and speakerphone hardware which is THE most
important thing.  After that it just depends on what
additional features you want.  They are ALL solid business
phones IMHO and Aastra's support of the Asterisk community
and the end user is outstanding!