[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 601 question

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Sun Jun 25 03:06:00 MST 2006

Kevin Smith wrote:

> It is making me lean that way, because other phones (same settings)
> are using the AC adapters in another office. The ones on the adapter
> have not been having this problem, but they don't use the phone much
> so they may have never noticed if it did.

If you go into the ftp site for the polycom phone configs, cd to logs
and run "ls -lrt", you will see which phones have rebooted in the order
they rebooted.
Get the mac address of the stand alone power supply phones and see when
they last rebooted.

Also, add a power supply to the ones that are rebooting, see if that
stops the problem.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.