[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 601 question

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Sat Jun 24 16:20:04 MST 2006

Hey Chris,

That is interesting. The ones in the office are all connected using a
PoE switch. One would hope that the transformer and support
filtering/feedback circuitry would be able to filter or compensate for
any power fluctuation the switch encounters. I will have to look into
that, and see if there is an overload somewhere along the line.

It is making me lean that way, because other phones (same settings) are
using the AC adapters in another office. The ones on the adapter have
not been having this problem, but they don't use the phone much so they
may have never noticed if it did.

Thanks for the idea Chris.

Kevin