[Asterisk-Users] Passing DID to external number?

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 08:44:41 MST 2006

You already posted this. I answered it yesterday also?

From: "Brian McCarey" <brian_mccarey at hotmail.com>
 <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:27:19 +0100
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Passing DID to external number?

      Hi,

 We run a small  switchboard using Asterisk and Free PBX.

 We have two main  extensions and two ring groups. The first ring group rings the two internal  extensions. If the internal extensions do not pick up the call after 15 seconds  then the second ring group kicks in which should ring the two internal  extensions plus two external numbers.

 Firstly, how do I  pass the DID number of an incoming call to the external number so that the  external number sees the incoming number and not the voip dial out  number?

 Secondly, when the  second ring group kicks in only one of the external numbers dials when both  internal extensions and both external numbers should ring according to the ring  group setting. Any ideals what's going wrong?

 Kind  regards

 Brian.  UK