[Asterisk-Users] TE405P Dropping Calls. !! Got I-frame while link state 0

Brian Stuart Brians at edulinksys.com
Thu Jun 22 15:55:05 MST 2006

Hello we have an * setup using a TE405P with a crossover to a
Dialogic PRI card. The machine with the Dialogic card is an automated
call generator. The asterisk machine is being used as a test platform
to answer the incoming calls play an audio file then record the
incoming audio. This set up has been working nicely when the calls
were coming in on a SIP channel.
However when call come in on the PRI it seems that * randomly drops
all channels. Some times every 30 seconds sometimes every 10 minutes.
The * CLI> will get the errors shown below. I have seen similar
postings about this error but found no explanation or solution.

The asterisk machine has no shared interrupts.

Could this be a cabling issue?

Write to 36 failed: Unknown error 500
Short write: 0/15 (Broken pipe)
     -- Executing Hangup("Zap/2-1", "") in new stack
!! Got I-frame while link state 0
     -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'
!! Got S-frame while link down
!! Frame got rejected!
   == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up
     -- Executing Hangup("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack

Brian Stuart
Edulink Systems, Inc.
1(888)338-7177 ext. 219
http://www.edulinksys.com/