[Asterisk-Users] uniden uip 200 phones lockup but rare - anyo ne seen this

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Jun 22 13:57:13 MST 2006

I have several too and I also see this problem on occasion.  Like you say,
it is fairly rare and I can't pinpoint a cause or tell if it is a symptom of
something else.

I think I wrote to tech support about it but never heard anything.  I'm
wondering how long they will continue to support the phone.

-Nate