[Asterisk-Users] Debian Sarge or CentOS4.3

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Wed Jun 21 18:11:52 MST 2006

On Thu June 22 2006 09:25, "shadowym" <shadowym at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like I am going to be doing my first serious commercial install of
> FreePBX.  I DO mean serious.  They are willing to put up with a few
> glitches initially which is why I have decided they will be a good first
> client.  I have turned down several over the past couple years because I
> just did not feel comfortable with the state of software/hardware.  It
> seems to work much better now.
>
> I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good software platform.  I
> have been using Debian Sarge and CentOS 4.3 for testing and feel that
> either one will do just fine.  I was wondering if anyone has any
> recommendations based on experience.  Any rock solid installs out there
> on either as a testimonial?

Hi there. This is purely a personal choice. Asterisk works very well on
both Sarge and CentOS 4.3. I recommend determining which distro you're
more experienced and comfortable with.
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.