[Asterisk-Users] Debian Sarge or CentOS4.3

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:25:41 MST 2006

Looks like I am going to be doing my first serious commercial install of
FreePBX.  I DO mean serious.  They are willing to put up with a few glitches
initially which is why I have decided they will be a good first client.  I
have turned down several over the past couple years because I just did not
feel comfortable with the state of software/hardware.  It seems to work much
better now.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good software platform.  I have
been using Debian Sarge and CentOS 4.3 for testing and feel that either one
will do just fine.  I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations based
on experience.  Any rock solid installs out there on either as a
testimonial?