[Asterisk-Users] Re: faxdetect questions - Please HELP!

M.Hockings veeshooter at hockings.net
Wed Jun 21 10:25:44 MST 2006

In reading this problem and the solution I wonder if it would be better,
(or acceptable to the users?) to send the received Hylafax fax to a
(network attached) printer of their choice.  That way you eliminate the
need for special equipment (the fax machine) ?

I did a bit of research and found :
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Handbook:Server_Operation:Tweaking_and_Customization
That has a section on "Automatic Fax Printing" that actually address
this sort or thing.

Mike