[Asterisk-Users] database copy in asterisk

Shenen Shenen shenenx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:31:35 MST 2006

Yes I want only copy the asterisk database, and I want that the
authentificated sip registrations, work on the second asteriskAtHome like in
the first,if I make this;my problem is:I want use softphones or wi_fi cell
in 2 different asteriskAtHome, becouse I can't register sip on more
asteriskAtHome, becouse I have 1 only proxy to set in the softphones or in
some wi_fi (only with X-lite or Pro I can set more proxies...)so I want that
the sips work on all 2 asteriskAtHome (for the priority of the 2 isn't a
problem becouse I use the vrrpd), if I closed one pc I want that the other
one is still active and I can call from the other one.
Could I copy all the asterisk database to one asteriskAtHome to the other or
there are some files that are in conflict?can I do this?