[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using VoIP WiFi phones?

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Wed Jun 21 08:46:22 MST 2006

Sorry to be contrarian..but I bought the MV900 (from you actually) and I'm not really impressed with it. Prior to it I had been using the Phoenix Audio Duet which is a vastly superior device,
albeit lacking the bluetooth capability.

As soon as the new Polycom Communicator is available I expect I'll try that and pawn the MV900 off on some unsuspecting colleague.

Michael