[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk queue log solution?

Christopher Aloi chris.aloi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:25:49 MST 2006

Hello -

I am working on creating an Asterisk call center queueing application which
will be an addition to our hosted services product.
I currently have the functionality I need developed within Asterisk, but am
falling short on finding a solution to provide the customer with a user
interface into their queue statistics.

I have evaluated queue-metrics and Asterisk-Guru's queue statistics
solutions, but both fall short on my needs (which on the surface, appear
simple).

We plan to provide call center functionality via agents logging into a queue
using the CallBackAgentLogin function of Asterisk.

The hierarchy of our service will be:

- ITSP - Us
- Tenant - Customer
- Agent - Customer agent who will answer ingress queue calls.

I would like to use/develop an application that allows the following:

- The customer to login to a web portal (unique to their tenant)
- The customer is able to see the basic call metrics parsed from the
queue.log file (which can either be parsed locally or from a remote server)
- The customer is able to view available agents and current queue stats
(which is parsed from data retrieved by connecting to the AGI)

I would really prefer to use an open-source solution, or a commercial
solution that offers me the code and the flexibility to manipulate the code
on a need to basis.

Questions:

Does a solution exist that I am overlooking that may provide the
functionality I am after?
Is there a developer out there who we could contract to assist in creating
this application?

Thanks for your time and advice.

/Chris