[Asterisk-Users] USB handset options for softphones

klubarpop klubarpop at emiboston.com
Wed Jun 21 05:19:44 MST 2006

Are there any traditional telephone set-looking handset for use with a
softphone?  All the options I've found are the headset type.  I'm looking
for something more traditional--it should look like a small deskset,
cellphone or cordless phone, perhaps with a dial pad and a couple of buttons
that integrates well with a softphone client.  My users don't want to pick
up a headset/mic when the phone rings or use the built-in computer
speaker/mic.

I've looked at the Clarisys i750H, but it's not yet shipping.  Any other
popular options? And softphone clients do you use with them?

Many thanks
Ken lubar