[Asterisk-Users] H.323 soft phone known to be run with asterisk.

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:53:33 MST 2006

I had problems with sjphone ... same version as yours.
Finally, i managed to solve it by:
- in sjphone, media channels settings: untick "Use remote codec
preferences" and "Open audio streams after remote opened" ... it was
trial-error ... now it works (to Echo and Sip<->H323 call).
- in asterisk, h323.conf ... the codec configuration ... i commented
all lines related to it ...
;disallow=all
;allow=all
;allow=gsm