[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk h323

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 02:06:29 MST 2006

Hi,

I am also testing asterisk with H323, with the channel included in the
latest sources. It works ( i had some problems with media
configuration when calling from an SJPhone ... but it seems more an
SJPhone problem than asterisk).
I also bridged from SIP to H323 ... it works fine.

I have a question for those out there ... i compiled with pwlib 1.9.2
and openh323 1.17.3. These are the versions mentioned in the README
file for the h323 channel.
Now, has anyone tried any newer version? I would be more comfortable
using the latest stable release for these required libraries with
asterisk ... just to make sure i get the best. Any experiences??

Cesc