[Asterisk-Users] disabling modules - how?

Tyler Retzlaff rtr at softelsystems.com.au
Wed Jun 21 00:01:18 MST 2006

modules.conf -- nuff said :)

I just didn't know "what" documentation to read.  I have been reading
http://www.digium.com/en/supportcenter/documentation/viewdocs/
asterisk_handbook
and http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config
+files of course it
is mentioned in the wiki but uncategorized configuration files wasn't
a heading that
shouted "read here!" for some reason.

Thanks