[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using VoIP WiFi phones?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Jun 20 13:01:43 MST 2006

Warren wrote:
> As this is to be used by company execs when travelling that is not a
> viable option.  The Netgear WIP300-NA looks interesting.  Amyone used
> that one yet?

Sorry this is on-topic for the thread but not what you've written up there.

I have some Starcom F1000s (802.11b model).  They are not stellar, but
they're serviceable if they can be placed in a good-signal environment.

The mikes aren't that hot; people at the other end complain of muffled
sound.  But they're certainly intelligible, and so far they're the best
of the lot that I've tried, which admittedly is a pretty small subset.

B.

believed to be clean.