[Asterisk-Users] Looking for SIP provider with minimal call setuptime

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Mon Jun 19 21:46:12 MST 2006

On Jun 19, 2006, at 5:44 PM, Cullin J. Wible wrote:

> Use Teliax - http://www.teliax.com/

While Teliax is a great company and they have good support and a nice
website, which is ALL pretty rare in this business,  I found my routes
to them from the western US (seattle) weren't good enough.

I am using sellvoip.net which is based in seattle also, and my routes
are much cleaner and my calls are crystal perfect.

They seem to have a call setup time (I use IAX though) of 2-3 seconds.

Good Luck,
Marty

PS Nufone.net is good also,  but not ideal from my area.