[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk --> BV: Incoming does not work....

John Klimek jklimek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:31:44 MST 2006

Asterisk seems to register just fine with BroadVoice (asterisk -r, and
then sip show registry shows sip.broadvoice.com is "Registered")

...but when I try to call my broadvoice number (from a cell phone), it
rings one single time and then says "The party you are trying to reach
is not available to take your call."  This doesn't seem to be an
Asterisk message but seems to be coming from someplace else.

What can I be doing wrong?  I've searched the forums and mailing lists
and my config seems to be perfectly fine...

Here are my config snippets:

*** SIP.CONF ***
[sip.broadvoice.com]
type=friend