[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Talk off

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Jun 19 20:22:04 MST 2006

this does not make any sense.

How do you dial to a service provider from your * box?  Does it use PPP
and IP?  And then you connect to another * box that is on a cable
connection that receives the call over IP and then dials out to a voip
provider?  How do any fxo devices come into this picture?  How does a
zap channel come into this picture?