[Asterisk-Users] sip to h323 ... direct RTP?

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 10:02:34 MST 2006

Hi,

Thanks to those who hinted on the SIP/H323/Skinny capabilities of
asterisk ... I am starting to like this app! :D

Now, I successfully managed to bridge SIP to H323 (i don't have skinny
phones here). Just a question: Is it possible to have Asterisk "just"
as a signalling proxy? i have a flat test network, and i would like
the RTP streams to be sent directly end to end (sip phone to h323
phone). It should be possible ... but is it possible with asterisk?

Thanks!

Cesc