[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2NA Configuration / Asterisk / Voip consultant wanted

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Mon Jun 19 10:00:56 MST 2006

 <http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=5176697856>

Anyone on the list good with Linksys PAP2NA configuration, I am looking to
take my ata's and emulate the operation of a pots phone line as close as I
can get. One thing I need to change is the fast busy tone I get when someone
hangs up on the call.

We are also looking for a Voip/ Asterisk Consultant to set up hardware for a
call center application. We plan to use an autodialer based on analog
dialogic boards to interface with a 16- 24 port analog voip gateway. The
goal is to make the gateway act just like normal pots lines with regards to
disconnects and what tones are played.

Mark Adams

Email me off list - We are willing to pay for effective results

admin at infinity-marketing.com