[Asterisk-Users] Which phones are good, or at least acceptable, for home and office

Steve Jones sjones at ftdata.com
Mon Jun 19 06:20:51 MST 2006

I liked the ringer that read the phone number too, but a couple months
ago, I did a firmware upgrade, and that ringer option went away...  Do
you have the latest firmware??  I upgraded because of a problem with my
phone losing registration, which is now fixed, but I lost that really
cool feature...

Any idea how to get that back?

-Steve