[Asterisk-Users] Problem trying to SayDigits when an invalid

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Sat Jun 17 21:31:58 MST 2006

Thanks Doug, but this would not have helped me.  Fortunately the
${INVALID_EXTEN} response was exactly what I needed, but your
suggestion would not have worked, because if an extension is found, it
no longer goes to exten => i.  So the variable setting approach ends
up altering the flow of the dialplan.