[Asterisk-Users] ODBC cdr tearing my hair out

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sat Jun 17 01:07:21 MST 2006

Julian Lyndon-Smith a écrit :

> svn trunk.
>
> I'm trying to get cdr to work with my odbc database. I have followed a
> checklist that I had previously but still can't get it to work. There
> are no errors (verbose 40 and debug 40), I get
>
> [cdr_odbc.so] => (ODBC CDR Backend)
>   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cdr_odbc.conf': Found

Hi,

Do you see a message on the CLI saying:

       > cdr_odbc: Query Successful!

?

If not, what do you see?

> *CLI> cdr status
> CDR logging: enabled
> CDR mode: simple
> CDR registered backend: cdr-custom
> CDR registered backend: csv
> CDR registered backend: cdr_manager
>
> As I said there are no errors, but the cdr odbc does not show up :(

Have you got:

; Database Call Detail Records
load => cdr_odbc.so ; ODBC CDR Backend - Requires N/A

In your modules.conf?

> what is really strange is that I have also set up the same odbc
> database for func_odbc, and registered my custom SQL functions and can
> access these (the db manager shows that this session is connected)
>
> cdr.conf
> ==========
> [general]
> enable=yes
>
> cdr_odbc.conf
> ==========
> [general]
> dsn=mydsn
> username=myuser
> password=mypassword
> loguniqueid=yes
> dispositionstring=yes
> table=PUB.cdr           ;"cdr" is default table name
> usegmtime=no             ; set to "yes" to log in GMT

I don't know if it will help, but I will share my config with you. I can
get realtime sip_friends, iax_friends, and CDRs to work. For some
reason, no realtime extensions though :-(

I use unixODBC.

/usr/local/etc/asterisk/cdr_odbc.conf

    [global]
    dsn=PostgreSQL
    username=asterisk_db
    password=*********
    loguniqueid=yes
    usegmtime=yes

/usr/local/etc/odbcinst.ini

    [PostgreSQL]
    Description     = PostgreSQL driver for Linux & Win32
    Driver          = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.so
    Setup           = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsqlS.so
    FileUsage       = 1

/usr/local/etc/odbc.ini

    [PostgreSQL]
    Description         = Connection to asterisk_db
    Driver              = PostgreSQL
    Trace               = Yes
    TraceFile           = /tmp/sql.log
    Database            = asterisk_db
    Servername          = localhost
    UserName            =
    Password            =
    Port                = 5432
    Protocol            = 6.4
    ReadOnly            = No
    RowVersioning       = No
    ShowSystemTables    = No
    ShowOidColumn       = No
    FakeOidIndex        = No
    ConnSettings        =

> I must be missing something really really obvious here and would
> appreciate any help

I can't see exactly what your problem is. I used to have the same
problem but then realized that cdr_odbc was doing cdr logging GMT and I
was selecting "yesterday" but in my time zone and thought there was a
problem was actually everything was working fine :/

Good luck!

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom