[Asterisk-Users] MOS Scores and LCR

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Fri Jun 16 22:55:28 MST 2006

Thanks for the lecture. Yes, I thought MOS was more of a perception
type of measurement, but I can't say I know enough to opinion-ate and
thus the reason for the question.

Also, thanks for the links. They seem helpful. Since I have several
scripts in Cacti and Nagios, I'm gonna see if I can come up with
something that could create some performance data per provider. Then
I'll give it a such at integrating that with Asterisk, unless someone
out there has done something like it.

Thanks,
Daniel