[Asterisk-Users] what are the elements of a good asterisk setup?

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Thu Jun 15 18:50:14 MST 2006

Tyler Retzlaff wrote:
>    to use Active card(s) and I need to accommodate 2 x BRI TE/PTP
> services.

I'm devoted to Eicon Diva 4-BRI cards: They're expensive, but they have
onboard DSPs and Echo Cancellation, which is awesome. Also, great Linux
driver support and chan_capi-cm support for Asterisk. The source driver
set from Melware will happily compile on Fedora Core (I use CentOS myself).

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street    T: 1 300 SQUIZ (77859)
   Fitzroy, VIC         T: 03 9486 0411
   3065                 F: 03 9486 0611
                        W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>