[Asterisk-Users] sip to h323 gateway ...

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 08:49:36 MST 2006

So, asterisk does the bridging ... I asked on another list and the
answer was that asterisk could not do the job :O
The truth is that my setup should be fairly simple ... i do not need
any "cool" feature (voicemail and the like). I just need to call from
one side to the other, for a reduced amount of users (so name mapping
could even be manual ... no problem).

Cesc