[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi Not Able to Handle Complex Failover Situations

Terry Wilson otherwiseguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:03:22 MST 2006

pbx/pbx_dundi.c in dundifunc_read().  shouldn't be too hard to have it set
some variables (i.e. DUNDI_RESULT_n) and add the the weight in a CUTable
string.  Can't return multiple results in a nice manner with the result from
a custom dialplan function...  I'm working on some other projects right now,
but I'm sure the Digium folks would welcome a patch from you if you really
want it.