[Asterisk-Users] Hard drive write cache

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Jun 14 13:34:40 MST 2006

They have a 4 port switch, but not PoE. It's decommissioned but we haven't
taken it out of the rack yet, if I'll remember when we derack it I'll snap a
pic.

AFAIC, there is nothing in them that cannot be duplicated in a decent
Asterisk setup, and in fact the featureset that we have fleshed out in our
Asterisk setup stands head and shoulders above the Mitel featureset with the
only exception of voice recognition, which is actually quite good (and
extremely expensive - the cost for the voice recognition as a single feature
is equivalent to the cost of our ENTIRE Asterisk rollout, including phones.)