[Asterisk-Users] AddQueueMember and Local channels

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jun 14 10:19:08 MST 2006

Further to my post, I was going to revert SVN backwards until I got to a
point where AddQueueMember works with the local channel

To this end, if anyone is using this functionality would they send me
the version number and prefably svn number so that I can track things down.

It may be a config problem on my end - that's why I need to know a
working version so that I can check my config on that version.

Many thanks.

Julian.