[Asterisk-Users] Dynamic features on call waiting

Henry Margies henry.margies at gmx.de
Wed Jun 14 08:32:04 MST 2006

Hello,

I have problems using dynamic features while an other person is doing
call waiting in a call.

I define a dynamic application mapping in features.conf as the
following:

testfeature => *9,caller,Playback,tt-monkeys

I also set DYNAMIC_FEATURES => testfeature. The mapping is working well.
But during a third person is calling I'm hearing just the call waiting
tone and none of my mapped features are working for this time.

How can I change this behaviour?

(I'm using Asterisk 1.2.4-BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1l)

Thank you in advance,

Henry