[Asterisk-Users] Xorcom Rapid

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 14 06:51:27 MST 2006

Hi

Sorry for the long response time. I was away for a while and am now
going over the asterisk-users backlog.

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 06:12:50PM +0200, Olivier Saulnier wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :
>
> >I'm still not hapy with that as a default. It should provide you a basis
> >for manual editing at this stage. But I wonder what else could the
> >script configured there differently. Are those sane defaults for BRI on
> >France?
> >

> I've modified zaptel-channels.conf file , because, nothing happen when i
> call from an external phone inside the company.
> It's my problem, i don't know how name the QuadBRI interface, and how to
> use it in extensions files
> Do you hace some samples to give me, or explain me how i can detect the
> name to use?

I'll just note that the standard zaptel.conf and zapata.conf samples
that come with the qozap source could be found at
/usr/share/doc/zaptel-source/examples/qozap

Note to self: it should be back in the package zaptel, not in the
package zaptel-source . Will be moved there.

I'll answer your other mail shortly...

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406