[Asterisk-Users] Xorcom Rapid

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Jun 10 07:34:55 MST 2006

Hi

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 04:50:11PM +0200, Olivier Saulnier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've install Rapid for try to solve my problems of external acces (i
> can't receive and send calls).
> I nedd some more information:
> On a Bristuff what are the channels names??

Jut as usual with Zaptel: Zap/NNN (e.g: Zap/1 , Zap/2) for individual
channels. And gNNN and similar work just the same.

> For outgoing call, i name the channel ZAP/1 in extensions.conf file, but
> i dont know if it's correct.
> And i always have the message "timeout, but no rule 't' in context XXXX
> What's mean??

There is no extension named "t" in that context to handle timeouts.

Your dialplan reads:

[PSTN]
exten => 1,1,Dial (IAX2/300,20)
exten => s,2,Voicemail, u300)

So no timeout action is specified. Ignore it if you don't just want to
have the call disconnected on timeout without taking any other action.

I'm not sure if the space after "Dial" is legal. I figure it may be the
source to your problem. Do you get an error in the CLI when reloading?
Before reloading:

  set verbose 1

to see only the relevant warnings.

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com