[Asterisk-Users] DISA Password Authenntication with Grandstream 488

ITN Info - 11 - 30851536 itn at itn.com.br
Tue Jun 13 15:24:49 MST 2006

Hi

I can use now DISA settings like this one when I set E1 card connected
directly to Asterisk. In this way every call dialed with pass 29 will be
accepted. I have a billing which filters caller ID number and address
calls to each account with same caller ID number previously set

[frommt]

exten => 1536,1,Answer
exten => 1536,2,DigitTimeout(5)
exten => 1536,3,ResponseTimeout(10)
exten => 1536,4,Authenticate(29)
exten => 1536,5,DISA(no-password|brasil)
exten => 1536,6,Hangup

Now I need to add a Grandstream 488 for DISA to remote landlines. So
asterisk will receive phone number from the landline connected to this
grandstream and also the sip account which is linked to Asterisk. But I
cant decode caller phone number who dialed to the landline connected to
asterisk. Is that possible with Asterisk to create a variable to collect
a dialed password and then present that password which I can read it and
then manipulate that pass ?

Regards from Brazil ....

Kind Regards,

Diretoria Comercial - Newton Medina
PABX        11.3085.1536
MSN itn at itn.com.br

Rua Augusta 2.212 SL 26 Jardins 01412001
São Paulo - Brasil