[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and TBCT

Eric Rousse eric.rousse at telmatik.com
Tue Jun 13 06:24:08 MST 2006

Hi Guys,

I'm starting to work on Asterisk, trying to see if it will fit our
needs, but so far it seems it doesn't support TBCT(Two B Channel Transfer).
I've found a couple of links that was talking about TBCT, and someone
had posted a bounty for that feature, but no news since 2003.

I've also seen that it seems there is some support in libpri, or work
was done around 2005 for TBCT and there's
a mention about supporting TBCT but only with 5ESS.

And at the moment I don't have the equipement to try it out, so before
we do try it out I was trying to investigate a bit. In the case that
there's no support for TBCT,
is there other possible way we can do it ?

Thanks,