[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Realtime and "Ex-Girlfriend"

Michael E. Kromer michael.kromer at computergmbh.de
Tue Jun 13 04:29:28 MST 2006

Hallo all,

Last night I have successfully setup Asterisk Realtime with mysql. but I
have one problem regarding the "Ex-Girlfrind"-Functionality.

The example: I have a fax running on a specific extension (300) and I
want that one to call out via ISDN, but it simply gets IGNORED.

I have tried _X./300 => Dial(zap/g1/${EXTEN})

but what happens now is that (because of includes defined) all other
calls are using this extension, even if somebody completely different
(for example 55) wants to call outside.

The dial itself works, but i simply just want it running as usual in
extensions.conf. I now (temporarily) have made a GotoIf function before
the standard dial, but that definitly isnt a very nice option.

Help in this manner would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Kromer
CC Computer Consultants GmbH