[Asterisk-Users]Asterisk <-IP-> Siemens HiPath 3750

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 05:21:20 MST 2006

  Hi Nguyen.
 The Asterisk with configured 50 SIP Phones is integrated with HiPath 3750,
through a board TMS2. For access the PSTN I created a context in asterisk so
that asterisk has access HiPath 3750 and uses the LCR's that I configured in
the HiPath. The CDR's do asterisk is registered no billing do HiPath that is
the Siemens Call Report. The system of voicemail for all the set (HiPath
3750 and Asterisk) I use the Asterisk with access to the Internet, where all
the 120 users receive its messages perfectly and also they receive copy from
the message for email. The interconnection that we effect is ETSI or
EuroISDN.
I wait to have helped.
If to need plus some thing is to inform.
Best Regards
  Josué