[Asterisk-Users] Cell gateway for T-Mobile US??

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:21:10 MST 2006

I'm experimenting with Dock-n-Talk.  It can connect to several different
phones and has an analog line connection to it.  There is quite a bit of
delay between the time the call is passed to it and you hear ringing.

I'm using it with a Motorola E815 on Verizon.  Couldn't comment on the sound
quality, because it seems Verizon's voice quality is the worst out of all
the cell carriers.  But, in our primary usage areas, it's the only carrier
that covers all areas.

--
Lacy Moore
Aspendora, Inc.