[Asterisk-Users] Can this config sustain 30 users?

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:59:47 MST 2006

I have this server I need to put to work.
The option I have is to make it work as a small office PBX with SIP
users and a Digium E1 Card for PSTN service.

24 SIP users and one E1 card in an Intel 945board (533 Front side bus)
with  1GB DDR 533mhz of ram, one Pentium Dual Core 2.66 ghz (FSB
533MHZ) and two 80GB SATA disks.
Can the box sustain the load? I can add another 1gb of ram if necessary.

Just PBX and voicemail, no fancy sutff like call recording...
maybe a simple autoattendant like "thank you for calling, please press
one for...."

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780